Monday, August 21, 2017

I love what I am doing.

Friends and Fam,

Sorry for the short one! Had a great week! I LOVE my new Companion Elder McLawhorn. He's from NC and we came out together. He is a stud. We play basketball and lift every week :)  We are so powerful together, and we feed off each other. We were just talking about how we just feel "BIG" when were walking down the street. And we always know that is the Power of the Divine Companionship. The Lord is blessing us every day. Have had so many cool experiences, and opportunities to teach 10-15 minute Restoration messages. Even just in contacting.

I love what I am doing. I love it. And why? People ask me that all the time when I say I love it.  Why? Because I have a perfect knowledge that at this time in my life, I am doing what Heavenly Father wants me to do. Satisfaction, that comes through the Power of the Holy Ghost revelating to me that what I am doing is pleasing Unto God. And that I testify that "true "Joy" in this life comes from no other source.

Love, Elder Judd



No comments:

Post a Comment