Monday, October 24, 2016

Transferred!

Hello All!

Well week 6 of this Transfer is in the books! And sooooo many Miracles:)

TRANSFERS ED: I have been Transferred to the YSA ward! I am still in Westlake Village but am being white washed. I am soooo excited and can't wait to work with young people. My Companion is Elder Campbell who I will meet on Tuesday. Very sad to have only spent 6 weeks in this AMAZING Westlake Village family ward; but I guess my work there is done! On to new and better things!

I have heard a lot of good things about our YSA ward, but apparently the girls can get a little flirtatious at times but they got no chance.
(don't worry momma) I have absolutely loved being in this ward. I have grown to love the people sooooo much. It's really gonna be hard to leave them but I know if it's the Lords will for me, He will give me another crack at it. Eva and Tita our two RC's are doing amazing. I will miss them so much. I love them... seriously like...I do! The work here is amazing and The Great California Ventura Mission is the best in the World. I don't care what all you RM's have to say:)

I am struggling everyday, but that's because missions are hard. Very hard. So many tender mercies every day that keep missionaries goin'.
The Lord truly provides for those who are Faithful, Diligent, and Humble. I'm still a kid. One of the youngest in the field, and that means a certain maturity level comes with that. haha.  There are a lot of old Elders is in the mission but that means more maturity and experience that is much needed.

I am sad to say that I will be saying "kind of" goodbye to Elder Morgan. He will be staying in Westlake for His 3rd Transfer! Lucky duck....
I say kind of because I am moving all my stuff into the other room:) We get new elders  in our apartment so that is fun.

My simple message to you all in this email is brief...

Love where you are, lift where you stand, and Magnify it. God knows us all so much more than we know ourselves. Ever think about that?
I bear Testimony of my Heavenly Father, that  He lives. He has a body that is Resurrected, Glorified and Perfected. I love you, and He loves you. 

In my opinion the most crucial moment in one's life is the moment where that person truly submits their own will to God's.  It's a lot easier said than done. That's one of the many things a mission is teaching me.

Mosiah 4:9

Stay True


Love, Elder Judd




No comments:

Post a Comment