Monday, April 2, 2018

My cup runneth over.

Well, my subject line tells it how it is. I could go on and on about why this is the case but I will do you all a favor and shorten it up. ;)

Happy late Easter everyone. I hope you all found joy in 'Beholding Him' this past weekend and will continue to 'Behold Him' every day. I am so grateful for the Atoning Sacrigice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I add my simple and sure testimony to President Uchtdorf's that the most important day to ever occur is when our Savior broke the bands of sin and death. I know He rose again the 3rd day.

I hope you all felt the strong, penetrating, simple and powerful spirit that came from the "Rushing of Revelation". It is a wonderfu time to be alive. There is an excitement in the air here in the field. The Lord is hastening his work, and the next stage of preparation has begun. President Russell M. Nelson is the LEGEND.  He is the man whom the Master has chosen. He was foreordained before the world was to be so. He is a prophet of the Living God and he speaks for Him! 

And I can't forget to give a shout out to my my man, Elder Walkalo of the Seventy! He came it visit our mission as a newly set apart General Authority and he was AMAZING. He is a big Fijian who loves everyone for who they are and you just feel perfect joy when you are in his presence. 

Meekness was an answer to one of my many prayers. And it came through one of his chosen servants. Let us all try and be a little more meek. He taught us that "Meekness is distinguished by righteous responsiveness. Meekness is strong, modest, gracious, and loving. Spiritual receptivity is what sets meekness apart. Meekness comes from desire, agency, and always wanting ton retain a remission of our sins." 

Al, Joan and Lorna were all able to watch conference! We watched it just with Al and Joann for the Saturday morning session. The spirit was so strong, it made Joan cry. People, she never cries!  Please, please pray!

As I approach my last 100 days as a full time missionary the Lord has been so good to me in providing me a sense of guidance, clarity, and direction in moving forward. All I want to do is work, work, work, work, work. And then love, love, love, love, love. The Savior lives. He is coming. And I have been called and set apart to represent him. To say and do the things he he would say and do if he were here, personally ministering to the people here. 

The Book of Mormon is the word of God. There are prophets in the land again. Hoo Rah!

Love, Elder Judd
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment