Monday, April 23, 2018

From the bottom to the top to the top to the bottom!

Well, as my subject line states, transfers are here! 

Two transfers ago I came from nearly the bottom of the mission in Thousand Oaks, to almost the very top of Atascadero.  But I guess now the Lord wants me back down low. We got our transfer calls this past week and I will be going back to where I spent the second transfer of my mission! (light years ago) 

I will be serving in the WLV (Westlake Village) family ward:) I was there first with Elder Morgan but now I will be with another one of my best buddies, Elder Longi. He's Tongan and is from Oregon. #Imlikefamiilytoallthepolys.

We will have the chance to serve as ZL's together so this should be a blessing. I am so excited to get started here again and to see my first 2 converts ever who are living there still:)

As I will most likely finish off my mission here, I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store. 12 more weeks to give 'till I drop and teach until all men know. 

This past Sunday, the final speaker for sacrament meeting didn't show up, so the two departing elders,  Elder Jarman and myself were able to share two brief testimonies. This ward will be missed. There are a lot of good people here in A-town, who have impacted me more than they will ever know. Oh, how grateful we are for the power and influence of good examples in our lives!

Love, Elder Judd 






No comments:

Post a Comment