Monday, June 26, 2017

Good-bye President Felix, and getting transferred!

Hey Gang!

Crazy week this week. Not too much stuff happening right now with our investigators just a lot of change! Patrick and Nicole both came to church this week again and both shared their testimony! It was so cool. It was in Sunday school and the Stake President was teaching because it was Ward Conference. But anyways, he posed a question and there were a lot of hands that went up. And Nicole raised her hand! But a couple minutes had gone by and the Stake President didn't call on her, and we needed her to comment! Such a good opportunity for growth. My comp and I were sitting in the very back row so I made eye contact with the Stake President as he was teaching and pointed to Nicole. He understood the signal and called on her. Then Nicole bore powerful testimony of the power than can come into one's life as they simply read the BOM. She talked a lot about where she used to be, and the progress she and her family has made. The spirit was so strong, and I too received a personal witness that the BOM is the word of God. What a wonderful experience to witness that.

Had a lot of cool experiences this week to go with it. We had our last Zone Conference this week so that was a cool moment. We focused a lot on the Book of Mormon, and Jesus Christ. The Felix's will be missed so much. I have had the chance and great blessing to get to know President Felix pretty well so that makes it even harder to say good-bye. But I will see them both soon when I get home!

Spent a lot of time this weekend saying good-bye to members here because I will be getting TRANSFERRED! What?!?! Yep I'm hittin' up the YSA's for the 4th time! Haha so excited! I will also be hitting my year mark this transfer which is absolutely insane! And so when July 13th comes it will be 1 year from when I started. And the coolest part about it is that I will be going back to SLO where I first learned it's not about me anymore! I am so excited, and it is without fail a tender mercy. I am so excited to get to work with these young people again. And cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for Elder Judd in San Luis Obispo!

Came across this one in my Studies this week...Study. Apply. Repeat.

I love you,
Elder Judd

 Good-bye President and Sister Felix






No comments:

Post a Comment