Monday, March 6, 2017

Lovin' Lompoc

Hello People!

What a record breaker for a week!  Lompoc is absolutely amazing, and I love it so so so much!

My new Comp is Elder Ballantyne! He is from Utah and went to Viewmont HS. What a small world huh?! He is so hilarious and we have so much fun!  We are so busy because there is so much work to be done...as there should be!

The Lord really does work in mysterious ways, and it is just cool. I mean let's face it guys, he's just COOL.  Who I love so much, and am getting to know more than I ever have in my life. 

WE HAVE 5 INVESTIGATORS WITH A BAPTISIMAL DATE!  And 3-4 that are on the fence. Our vision is 9 for this transfer and it is so possible! We are always busy, and always happy because of it:) 

The ward is full of just a bunch of old people who are hilarious and I love them. The old guys are all my homies.

I am having so much fun here in California and the weather is beautiful! It is about 65-75 degrees here every day and sunshine.  :)  Mom told me about your blizzard.


 27 Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success.
 28 And now behold, we have come, and been forth amongst them; and we have been patient in our sufferings, and we have suffered every privation; yea, we have traveled from house to house, relying upon the mercies of the world—not upon the mercies of the world alone but upon the mercies of God.
 29 And we have entered into their houses and taught them, and we have taught them in their streets; yea, and we have taught them upon their hills; and we have also entered into their temples and their synagogues and taught them; and we have been cast out, and mocked, and spit upon, and smote upon our cheeks; and we have been stoned, and taken and bound with strong cords, and cast into prison; and through the power and wisdom of God we have been delivered again.
 30 And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some.
 31 Now behold, we can look forth and see the fruits of our labors; and are they few? I say unto you, Nay, they are many; yea, and we can witness of their sincerity, because of their love towards their brethren and also towards us.
What a great few verses of Scripture that I have found so much comfort in them.  I hope you do too.


Love, Elder Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment