Another grand week here in sunny Lompoc. Lots of great things happening and faith being exercised as we do so!
Baptisms/Weddings coming up:
- Jordan Jones the 1st of April (Patrick’s younger brother)
- Becca Jones; the mother of Megan will be getting baptized on Thursday the 6th. Her whole family is very anti and it is very sad. It will be a very-low key baptism. That is part of the reason why she can't share it with her daughters.
- Diana Fuentez the 7th of April
- Patrick and Nicole's wedding the 7th as well!
- The baptism of Patrick and Nicole Powers on the 8th of April
- Megan Jones will be getting baptized the 8th as well!
- Travis Topete a 9 year old will be getting baptized the 13th:)
So many miracles, and so many opportunities to love this scripture more and more!
34 And he hath said: Repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, and have faith in me, that ye may be saved.
35 And now, my beloved brethren, if this be the case that these things are true which I have spoken unto you, and God will show unto you, with power and great glory at the last day, that they are true, and if they are true has the day of miracles ceased?
36 Or have angels ceased to appear unto the children of men? Or has he withheld the power of the Holy Ghost from them? Or will he, so long as time shall last, or the earth shall stand, or there shall be one man upon the face thereof to be saved?
37 Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith that miracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because of unbelief, and all is vain.
38 For no man can be saved, according to the words of Christ, save they shall have faith in his name; wherefore, if these things have ceased, then has faith ceased also; and awful is the state of man, for they are as though there had been no redemption made.
You want a miracle? Show faith!
Love, Elder Judd