Monday, November 21, 2016

My Birfday, Thanksgivin', Christmas Initiative

Holla Como Estas!?

Yeah, my Spanish is the Best.😄

I am forced to learn a little, and pick it up because we have a lot of Spanish Contacts Haha! 

Anyways this week was Awesome...It was my Birthday so that was soooooo fun:) Birthdays are always fun on the mission. The ward is so awesome, and I love these Kids! I was able to spend a lot of time with them and a family from the Family ward so that was awesome!

The work here is tough...but so fun! I don't know if I told you about Kevin who was our Investigator with a baptismal date.  Long Story short…he dropped us. It's okay though. Back to finding mode. We have given out sooooo many referrals to all the missionaries so that is our claim to fame. It's my testimony that you don't just plant seeds by teaching them. God is in the details!

Highlight of the Week! ATTENTION: This past week I got to experience something wonderful. On Friday we got together with another zone with President and Sister Felix!  We had the annual "Christmas Initiative." We received a two hour training that was just amazing, and received the exciting news that Elder M. Russell Ballard will be coming to our mission on December 10th!!! Yeah you heard it right....Be Jealous.
If you aren't I would ask that you do all you can to come to know of the blessing it is to have Prophets and Apostles here on the Earth.
We then saw "The Video”…I can't give anything away but I gotta give you some. These 3 Things:

1. Get ready to act as Christ, and get outside of yourself and serve. 25 days. In 25 days.
2. The church has never done anything like this before
3. #LIGHTtheWORLD

The Full video comes out on November 25th. The teaser that is online right now cannot compare.
Make sure and watch closely to see who mirrors who. 
It makes me cry every time. I am so excited for Christmas as a missionary. For the chance I have to spread the TRUE meaning of Christmas. 

Thanksgiving is this week! Be sure and to thank Heavenly Father for at least one thing every day! I hope you already do that.

I am so grateful for my Family. For each and every one them. I am grateful for two loving Parents who love and Nurture their Children. They are not perfect. But they are the two most Christ Like people I have in my life. But most importantly they love the Lord more than each other. And their children.  And they put him First always. I pray that this will be a lesson for us all.  I love them all very much, and this little pup could not have hand picked any better big brothers and big sis(s) to go before and Pave the way. I thank my God for them every day. And I cannot wait for the eternities with them.

I am most grateful for Jesus Christ. My testimony is short. He lived, and he died. And he lives again. And shall live forever. And because of him, we all shall live forever. And live, and be with the people we love for time and all eternity. He is the only person who's life was completely Successful. 100%. No correction, nor Repentance necessary. Jesus Christ is at the center of my life. He will always be. I love my elder brother. And thank him every day by choosing to live the way I do. Do you?


Hurrah for Israel!


Love, Elder Judd 


The Sherwoods took me to lunch on my birthday p-day!


No comments:

Post a Comment