Monday, November 14, 2016

It's my birthday!

Hello All!!

Well week 3 is checked off, and it’s my 19th birthday. That’s so crazy to me! 

This week was full of so many miracles, and tender mercies. All thanks to our Heavenly Father, and the desire to work that these members have so much of! 

Kevin our investigator, had to move his date back due to Word of Wisdom issues but that's okay! He's ready and willing to repent and improve! Because that is exactly what we are here to do...just Repent, and improve, and keep trying.  t's my testimony that the only way to do that is through the divine love, mercy, and care of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have really been learning a lot lately about the love that our Heavenly Father has for us. "To bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." God wants to exalt us!  Do you know what that means? If you don't, find out. If you do. Accept it!

That is our Father’s divine purpose. Everything He has given us, everything we are...IS NOT OURS! It has been given to us, to help us help the Father fulfill His plan! Isn't that crazy? Want to know something even more crazy?? A lot of the time, we don't want it. We don't want "exaltation"….Why not?  We are unable to realize our true and divine potential. 

I testify that God lives and wants us to become like Him. And He has provided for us a way to do that. 

 I loved the birthday package so much, and it made me feel like I was home! The Sherwoods are taking me to lunch! We helped with their son’s eagle project. They remind me so much of you and Dad and that is why I love them so much. They are so kind and loving. She reminds me of you especially. I have told her this too. 

I love you and miss you, and try not to think about you all too much. I loved every little thing in that package and was freaking out when I was opening it!:)

Love your son for the eternities....Love, Elder Judd


No comments:

Post a Comment