Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29, 2018

That was the fastest 6 weeks of my life...

To make it quick! We had a miracle filled week by finding 3 New Investigators! 1 names Maryanne who is a single old lady, and a family! The Coggiola’s, who are absolutely amazing. I am so grateful for the blessing of serving here in Thousand Oaks.  It was too short just like every transfer will be from here on out😏…

I am getting transferred to Atascadero with a new companion. So that should be good. But I will tell you the truth I really don't want to leave T.O. I just am loving these people so much and these ward members are the best. But most of all I will miss the work so much! But it's okay it's not where you serve but how right?! I have noticed that the longer i have been out here, my ability to get attatched to people has increased. What does that mean? I was only here for 6 weeks but i REALLY REALLY do not want to leave. 

President Nakken is taking a lot of the older missionaries out of the MLC to be DL's and trainers…to get them with a lot of younger missionaries where they can have more of an effect. So I was the second batch! I am one of the 4 ZL's that are now DL's so that should be good. I am exicted. My new District is 12 Elders and no sisters.

This is the Johnson family in TO…the short,  more seasond lady is a Judd. And she asked me if I had “ any Judds in Kanab"! and I said yes! I told her I had realative that settled it! Am I right? Then she got out her book and showed me this: 

God loves us all! 

Love, Elder Judd

















No comments:

Post a Comment