Monday, July 24, 2017

Walked, and walked, and walked, aaaaaaaaand walked.

Hey everyone!

Had a quick one this week. Like waaaaay quick. Nothing too crazy either. We have been driving so much! So I know my caption doesn't really make sense haha. But yaaaaaay for the Pioneers!

Our Bishop gave us some assigned names to go and visit all this week so that was fun. It's just so sad to see all the RC's who lose that FIRE after a couple years, due to the lack of doing the simple things. Like reading the Book of Mormon, praying, church attendance, etc. A lot of them were living with their boyfriends and girlfriends, so that is always sad to see as well.

Had the chance to go back to my first area ever on exchanges! Haha that was so fun. It's crazy to see how much can change in a year. Kinda like us. It just takes time for change to occur.

We will also be on the beach tonight:) Yes Momma, we did get permission…they are having a Surfing/Bonfire/Games/Barbecue social activity. So we will watch all these kids eat it form the shore. And I will laugh.

I don't really know what to type right now so I feel I should just bear my testimony.  We all love to hear at Fast and Testimony meeting all the little children's testimonies. So here is my simple, short, but sure "child's testimony.”

I would like to bear my testimony that I know this church is true. I know that God lives. And that if we will pray to him, he will answer us. I know Joseph Smith was a Prophet. And I know the Book of Mormon is true. And that reading it will make you happy. I know my family loves me, and I love them too."

Love them, then Learn from them, so you can Lead them.

Love, Elder Judd



Just for you, mama

No comments:

Post a Comment