Friday, February 3, 2017

January 31, 2017

Hello All!

Week 2 of this transfer is in the books, and many tender mercies with it! Elder Gardiner and I are doing great, and I am loving him so much...:)

We still have 0 in our teaching pool but a lot of potentials that we have been trying, trying, and trying to contact! It is okay, because I know that the Lord will always provide. We are getting to know the members, and are building  trust!

As some of you may know already, some BIG changes were made for the missionary department all over the World. We have had a slight change in our morning schedule, and have even more time in the morning! And also quite a change for P-day! On P-day we will now be able to leave our apartment's by 8. Which makes everything so much easier! So we will be less stressed when we have to get everything done to prepare for for a week full of Miracles ahead!

The Lord has shown the increased Trust level that he has for his servants through this announcement. We truly are hastening his work. It truly is a lot more effective. (If you are smart with it.) I testify that we are led, and guided by a prophet of God who holds the keys in order to do what he is doing. I love him very much, and am so happy when I choose to Obey everything he says. 

I love you all, and hope you all are finding "True Joy" in your lives,  just like I am in mine!

Love, Elder Judd


p.s.  I can’t send pictures from these computers :(  

And Elder Morgan got sent home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment