Monday, December 18, 2017

I'm getting transferred and I'm so sad.

Well, week 6 capped and transfer 13 is under way! I have been in Camarillo or 4 1/2 month and I will not make it 6.  My heart is broken, but I am doing my best.

I am so sad to leave all of these wonderful people. Especially the Merrells. My love for this family I cannot put into words. We were so blessed to set her with a date for the 13th of January. We were so excited when she decided to set that goal. PMG teaches us that "Goals reflect the desired of our hearts, and give us a vision of what we can accomplish." I am so excited to come back and witness the baptism of both Stan and Carrie. 

In my study of Kind Benjamins sermon specially in Mosiah 2 he teaches so much about service. And you can tell just how much he loves his people. A leader seeks to inspire and uplift, rather than seeking to impress and get gain. He had an obligation to teach his people. Realizing that his end is near and that the couldn’t bear for the blood of his people to come upon his head. And his motive was Love. 

This Christmas season I invite you all to "take it upon yourself" and do all you can to serve. And #Lighttheworld with the person whom we call master, Jesus Christ the Son of God. The Savior and Redeemer of all mankind. He does not expect us to do what we can't. Only what we can. By small and simple things we can make a big difference. 

I will be going to Thousand Oaks with Elder Kopanik. I have never served with him but we came out together! So it should be a blast. 

133 West Avenida De Los Arboles #212
Thousand Oaks, California 91360

Christmas is here people! Merry Christmas!

Love, Elder Judd
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment