Monday, November 27, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello fam!

How was your Thanksgiving? Well we ate some turkey, played some football, found some more Investigators, ate some more turkey, and played some more football…what a week! 

We had two exchanges this week as well. I was able to go with Elder Seui, and Elder Morgan both again. It was so much fun. I look up to both of them so much. And they are both like my brothers on the mission. Elder Reeves and his companion were able to tract into 2 new Investigators! And it turns out that they are both formers. Both Devout Catholic so that is awesome. We have a return appointment with them this Saturday. 

And the Merrells are doing great:) We taught them again this week and they came to church and stayed for all 3 hours. They are reading/praying every day, and are finding askers to questions along the way. Man don't those last 2 sentences just make you smile?!  The church Is true!

Every single day I have been spending the majority of my time in Jacob 5. Just really breaking down Jacob's Allegory of the Olive tree. Many prophets and apostles have stated that this is the "Greatest Parable taught in all of Holy writ…and there is a promise given to all who heed a conscious study of it's teachings." To the "honest seekers of truth" the holy ghost can make manifest the truth of all things. And I bear you my testimony that this is true. Because I have experienced it. I have become an agent unto myself. My testimony has become written on the "fleshy tables" of my heart. Independent, and engrained. 

I love vs...70-72 in Jacob 5. Taking about the Lord and servant of the Vinyard. The Lord being God, and the servant being the prophets. In this case us...I bear my testimony that we all have been commanded to "Go to, and labor." For the "Last time…"

I know of him who is coming, coming to save one and all. So we must be ready when he gives the call. Jesus Christ is the Savior and redeemer of the world. And he is coming back for his own. So I ask you...Will your banner be clear?
I challenge you to make it easy for him. 

I love this Gospel.

Love, Elder Judd
 






 The Merrill Family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment