Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The week was a hot one!

Hello Hello Hello!

Had a great one and a quick one! This week there was a heat wave that passed over CAM so it was sooooo hawwt:(  (Doesn't happen that often) And plus we have been blessed every day so that helps.

We had interviews this week with President and Sister Nakken. It was a lot of fun. Due to time we were unable to sit down and talk with them. So we just took them to a lesson with 2 of our Investigators, Fred and Becky. Man that was a cool experience! We read and taught from Alma 32. Verses 1-16 is a Discourse to the Humble. Man, I wanna be like Alma. A nyways it was powerful.
And we had so so so so so so so so so so so so so much fun.

We also picked up a New Investigator this week named Ken Dawson! It was so cool:) He told us right off the bat "I'm not interested in Converting yet." And then I said, "Well that's good cause we don't Baptize Mormons!"  So here we go…

Hey I have been thinking a lot about you and grandpa and death. God decided to take both my grandpa's away.  I am sad, and it hurts. But he's also giving me a nephew in return.  The circle of life and the plan of happiness. Man I love him. God is good. God is really really good.

Love, Elder Judd








No comments:

Post a Comment