Monday, December 5, 2016

Peg leg, warts, and transfers...oh my!

What's Up Everybody!?!?

Well that's a wrap for week 6 and this Transfer! Elder Campbell is headed back home to Potato Land...(Idaho)

My New Comp is Elder Whatcott from Fillmore, Utah. He was in my MTC district so that is awesome! We are going to get along so well, and have so much success. He's been in my district for the past transfer so he's always been close! 

The YSA ward is doing awesome. We have all of our ward missionaries leaving so we will need to get some more! The Christmas Devo last night was absolutely wonderful and I hope you all got a chance to watch it! It made me really excited for Elder Ballard this Saturday! 

The #LIGHTtheWORLD Project is going great here, and I hope you ALL are doing it! 25 ways over 25 days:)  What a great opportunity to live a Christ Centered life by having, and DOING Christ like Behaviors.

NEWS: So I got a really really big Planter wart removed from my foot and I will be on a peg leg for 1-2 months.  A member who is podiatrist here took care of it for me.  The biopsy comes back next week.  It’s okay though because God has a plan, and it is truly a Trial of my Faith! Ether 12:6.

I love you, and miss you all. And hope you are having just as much fun living as I am! (not possible:))   I testify to you all that there is nothing in God's plan that has more of an Eternal Significance than the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Along with GIVING(most important) I hope you all take a time out and work on your own Ability to RECEIVE. Every gift you receive this year, and how you react when you receive it..is a mirror image of how you receive the Savior. Do you receive it with: Humility? Love? Gratitude? Promise that you will use it? 

Blessed be the name of our Lord!


Love, Elder Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment