Monday, September 12, 2016

Transferred and Training

Hola Amigos!!!

Week 6 went by SUPA fast! It's crazy that transfers are here...SURPRISE! I am getting transferred to West Lake Village! That's right next to Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks. It's all the way at the bottom of the mission . Apparently it's crazy wealthy. Which is crazy. Like really really wealthy. I've been talking to a lot of missionaries, and I guess that Sylvester Stallone, Will Smith, and the Kardashians live in my area! That's crazy. But I have heard about how awesome the ward is and I can’t wait.

I am very excited! My new Comp is Elder Morgan!  We are follow-up training each other! That means we both have been out 6 weeks, and President is putting us together!  I’m a little Nervous, but sooo excited!!!  I am so excited to be with Elder Morgan! I know we will do awesome together. We met each other in the MTC and became really good friends are were praying that we would be comps! 2nd mont in…look what happened!!  Another prayer answered!

I love being a missionary! Simply because of the spirit it can bring tp one’s life. We are all disciples! That means we have a life long devotion to our savior Jesus Christ. I invite you all to invite and share the Gospel with others. And pay attention to how you feel when, and after you do. You are acting as He would act, and saying what He would say. That is how you can test and measure your relationship with your Savior. It’s simply if you have a desire to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others...And you DO!

I loved that package so much!  Tell the fam I love them, and please tell Spence and Tay to email me??!!

Love you all, praying for you all.


Endure Always


Love, Elder Judd







No comments:

Post a Comment