Monday, October 2, 2017

General Conference





Dear People,

Man what a great week indeed. My new companion is Elder Hales and he’s amazing, and we are off and running. He is a little farm boy from "Spanish Fark Utah.”

I hope you all loved General Conference as much as me!:)

"Live in such a way that God can work through you." - John C. Pingree Jr.  I loved that quote.

Let us all be a clean channel who God can use to bring to pass his eternal purposes! And keep in mind that to be a channel means to be trusted. And as we go forth with faith we can "Look unto him in every thought, doubt not, fear not."

Proverbs 3:27

Love, Elder Judd

p.s.  Thank you for the pictures from grandpa’s funeral.  It was hard to not be with you, but I know he is happy where he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment